Thursday, December 3, 2009

Last Minute Cruises... Half the Price... Done!


I must have been hiding under a rock, because until last week I had never heard of last minute cruises. When I found about this option, it blew my mind. My spontaneous nature thrives on random sudden vacations but now to know that I could get them for half the cost, this is genius.

I am not going to point out any sites because I don't want to to look like I am advertising any one site but by just typing last minute cruises in whatever search bar and you have amazingly cheap cruises at your fingertips. Is there anything that the Internet doesn't do for me?? I don't know how I existed before it was created.

Now, the ultimate find would be getting a last minute flight to one of the locals that my last minute cruises would sail from. Maybe even get me a last minute cab to the docks or something, that would be the true hat trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment