Wednesday, November 25, 2009

This is not so much of a getaway as it is ... a fact of life in America

Well, it’s that time of year again, time for Thanksgiving and Black Friday, the two busiest days of my life. One day I spent cooking and eating the greatest food on Earth, then I have a midday nap and I get ready to stand out in the cold so that I can get amazing shopping deals. I try to get out of town at this time of year, but with everything going on in the world right now, I really need to save money and plan for Christmas, I can take a trip every other weekend.

Though, I have figure out a way to even get more off on my Black Friday sales. My master plan this year is to get gift certificates that at a discount on sites like citydeals or others and then use them for payment on my items. This is what I call a double bonus, a genius move on my part!

No comments:

Post a Comment